Up to £350.00 per day
4 months ago
Job Role: Project Manager
Start Date: 22/02/2021
Duration: 1 Month
Working Hours: 8am-3:30pm
RATE: £350 p/d
Main Duties include:
Key responsibilities of a Project Manager
* Plan and execute the project in accordance with the Client specification, agreed contract, Programme schedule, Siemens Project Management methodology and Quality operating procedures
* Manage Controllable costs and cash flow, cost to completion forecasts to maximise profitability and control working capital.
* Provide accurate resource forecasts and early visibility of potential risks and delays to the programme by third parties, suppliers and subcontractors.
* Support the project team in achieving compliance with the Clients requirements and meeting the operational and business objectives of the project.
* To take full ownership of all aspects of the project through entire lifecycle including Contractual and Commercial matters, Health and Safety, Quality Assurance/Control, Finance and Cash, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning and Client Relationship
* Produce project plans and deliverable schedules.
* Maintain project risk registers and recommend/implement mitigating actions.
* Maintain schedule to monitor progress and change based on key dates and KPIs.
* Carry out regular financial reviews and update the relevant systems to reflect Earned Value Management.
* Implement the monthly application and follow up process to ensure on time payment of invoices and enhanced cash flow.
* Carry out a minimum of fortnightly review meetings with the team and track outputs and actions utilising the project action register documents.
* Produce a monthly project overview report for review by the Senior Management to include:
* Manage the procurement of subcontractors and suppliers in accordance with the Siemens and Contract requirements.
* Manage the performance of subcontractors and suppliers.
* Manage the implementation of H&S requirements in accordance with current legislation and the procedures specified within the contract.
* Implement measures to ensure compliance with the Siemens internal Quality Procedures and the Clients Quality Assurance process.
Enhanced Security Vetting Level 1 Required
If you are interested in this role or can recommend anyone, please contact Sam Rutherford on 01932837795 or email