£22500.00 - £25000.00 per annum
4 months ago
You will be working in a team that installs and maintains the 3G/4G network across the UK.
Project Coordinator - Telecoms
Salary: Up to £25,000 + Company Benefits
* Take incoming requests from clients for project work recording all details on CRM system
* Liaise and Coordinate with engineering team to distribute work ensuring all site information is given
* Arrange site access for engineers ensuring they will have correct equipment, tools and certifications to complete work
* Work collaboratively with the client fostering a partnership approach in identifying improvements to the planning process
* Able to work in a fast paced, changing environment
* Able to manage own workload and that of others, dealing with conflicting priorities effectively to meet deadlines
* Able to give and take instruction, constructive feedback and maintain respect
* Good IT skills and able to work with excel spreadsheets
Please provide an up to date CV for consideration.