Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £150.00 per day
2 months ago
Job Role: Programme Scheduler / Co-Ordinator
Location: Manchester (Work from Home initially)
Start Date: 15/03/2021
Duration: 6 months rolling
Working Hours: 8 hour days
Main Duties Include:
- Taking the project program & ensuring resources are marked with the correct skillsets on the correct days.
- Make sure project milestones are filled with the resources.
- Speak with supply chain to ensure resources are matched with the program requirements.
- Producing and utilizing reports
- Looking at future requirements, looking ahead ahead dat the schedule and ensuring all resource requirements are met.
a.Must have experience (possibly ex Coordinator) in telecoms Mobile build team
b.Advanced Excel skills
c.Good reporting skills
d.Good Telephone manner
i. Not afraid to speak with client, customers, suppliers
e.Works well under pressure to tight deadlines
f.Understands the build process and trades required (civils, electrical, Rigging, I&C, lifting, Traffic Management etc.)
g.Experience working on Project management systems ensuring all customer and internal milestones updated.
h.Experience working across EE/3UK /MBNL builds advantageous
If you are interested in this role or can recommend anyone, please contact Simon Mitchell on 01932 822555 or email