£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
20 days ago
This is very much an outward facing role, key to their success will be ability to engage with Clients, Suppliers and other stakeholders in a consultation mode and drive projects forward.
We will consider applications from Graduates and experienced design engineers alike and the salary offered will be reflected in this.
Product Development Engineer
Salary: Up to £35,000 (Depending on experience) + Company Benefits
* Working closely with the Development Engineer, Sales and Purchasing support new business opportunities with 3D design and modelling of new concepts and evaluation processes from conception through to production.
* Investigate and evaluate range of electro mechanical components and flexible hose system applying European standards when required and final reporting into library database.
* 3D Design and modelling components and products, 2D dimensional drawings, production jigs and visual aids.
* Manage and coordinate technical aspects of projects with Purchasing and Sales to ensure projects delivered on time and correct.
* Act in a consulting role to support Sales and Client projects from initial enquiry to full project status.
* Manage and administer BOM compilations within business operating systems
* Contribute to departmental process improvements that maximise efficiency of delivery within the scope of ISO Quality Management System.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
* Fluent in 3D CAD Design, Modelling and 2D Dimensional drawings, (Solid works).
* Electro-Mechanical component evaluation & testing.
* Injection moulding and processing.
* Broad knowledge of the process of product realisation and product life cycle.
* Fluent in Microsoft windows including Outlook, Excel and Word.
* BEng or HNC in Mechanical Engineering.
Please email Harvey Brewer with an up to date CV