£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
17 days ago
We are seeking an experienced Project Co-Ordinator / Service Co-Ordinator to join the fixed line division of a growing Telecommunications company. This is a varied role which will manage the entire process from taking incoming requests from clients and managing ongoing survey/build works keeping all documentation and stakeholders continuously updated. This is a client facing role which will involve a great deal of organisation, strong IT skills and good people management. You will play a pivotal role in the survey and build of Fibre Optic Broadband Networks (FTTH) across Scotland.
The ideal candidate would come from a similar background and ideally have a background in one of the following: Telecommunications, Utilities, Civil Engineering. BT Openreach or Virgin Media.
Planning Co-ordinator - Telecoms
Salary: Up to £25,000 + Company Benefits
* Co-ordinate the workload of the team to ensure the delivery designs and engineering plans back to the client within agreed SLAs
* Provide information required in support of activity highlighting outstanding work by region/client to the Planning Team Manager
* Maintain price quotation and amendment process with client
* Work collaboratively with the client fostering a partnership approach in identifying improvements to the planning process
* Support the Planning Team Manager in managing the day to day activities of the team ensuring work is prioritised and evenly allocated amongst the team.
* Able to work in a fast paced, changing environment
* Able to manage own workload and that of others, dealing with conflicting priorities effectively to meet deadlines
* Able to give and take instruction, constructive feedback and maintain respect
* Good IT skills and able to work with Complex excel spreadsheets
Please provide an up to date CV for consideration.