Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Package: up to £50,000, negotiable + Car or Car allowance + 25 days holiday
Our client is a leading electronic Fire, Security and Telecoms provider who maintain and install high end, electronic security systems for customers across the UK. They are an NSI gold approved provider who have been established for over 50 years, they are a leading name in the electronic security engineering scene and a reputable employer. They are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to help drive growth out of their West Midlands office.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar position managing P&L, ideally someone with a technical background also.
- Managing P&L for West-Midlands branch
- Managing a team of 8 Engineers + office staff
- Maintaining SLAs agreed with clientele
- Involvement with recruitment of Engineers/office staff
- Development and training of new and existing staff
- Implementation of ISO standards + compliance procedures
- Dealing with customer complaints
If you are interested in this vacancy then please apply with an updated CV.