about 2 months ago
The Role: You will become a mobile specialist targeting the SME/Mid-Market level through all verticals. Developing new business then managing your customer base, you will be operating your own diary autonomously. Identifying opportunities and closing sales will be key to your success.
The Company: Business connectivity specialists that have a portfolio of leading vendors to supply the latest technologies in UC, Cloud, Mobile and Hosted Telephony. Lead by a MD that has a wealth of experience and has scaled up another business within the same space. This SME are going places and seeking an ambitious Business Development Manager to assist in their successes.
The requirements for the Business Development Manager:
- Experience selling business mobile solutions.
- Desirable to have sold other business connectivity.
- Hunter attitude and a drive to succeed.
- Money motivated.
- Confident in seeking and closing opportunities.
- Manage and develop pipeline.
- Liaise with support staff and be a team player.
- Go above and beyond to hit KPIs.
- Highly personable and create great business relationships.
The package for the Business Development Manager:
- £30-36k base
- OTE £60k – Uncapped
- Pension, perks, etc.
The Business Development Manager will be based within a commutable distance from North Staffordshire.