City of London
about 2 months ago
This company is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services and training. Partnering with the best cloud hyperscalers in the world over the last 10 years, their digital transformation solutions are industry leading, helping enterprise clients to increase security, agility, scalability, and reduced costs. With a large network of cloud-native experts, this company is trusted to deliver a quality service from start to finish.
The Business Development Manager will focus on mapping, connecting and pitching an Azure portfolio to prospective & existing clients. With an armoury of a continually developing products, you can offer an end-to-end solution to enterprise level clients, becoming a trusted advisor and developing a deep understanding of the target customers’ business. Not only will you create new opportunities, but you will also work closely with the Account Executives to ensure a smooth transition of the customer and long term benefits for valuable clients.
The Business Development Manager will have expert knowledge on Microsoft Azure and be able to manage a complex sales cycle from start to finish.
- 5+ years’ B2B/B2B2C Sales experience with a focus on Microsoft Azure products
- Proven ability to Solution Sell, empathize and develop customized value propositions for clients and prospects
- Enterprise-level solution selling – knowing the complexities, politics, sales cycles, etc of large customers and solution selling.
- A good understanding of Cloud Native Computing.
- Experience building strategic business partnerships with enterprise customers
- Experience from working directly with C-level stakeholders and senior IT executives
- Experience with enterprise RFP and complex sales processes
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent preferred (Business, Engineering, Computer Sciences)
- Basic - £80-100k
- OTE – 75-100%
The Business Development Manager will be based in London with flexible/remote working.