£40000 - £42000 per annum
8 months ago
Salary: Up to £42,000 + Overtime (1.5 x hours of 40) + Company Benefits (28 Days holiday / Pension / Private Healthcare)
* Carrying out or supervising installation of plumbing, heating and mechanical systems by in house maintenance/ mechanical teams
* Checking all work is completed to a high standard within a timely manner
* Working closely with subcontracted maintenance teams on a schedule of maintenance work throughout all properties
* Providing a point of contact service for day-to-day questions and problems regarding equipment, materials, methods, and procedures
* Seeking approval and place orders for parts, equipment and contractor assigned work
* Maintain an adequate inventory of back up equipment and replacement parts
* In the event of any emergency or in case of unusual circumstances, respond to the situation to the best of ability even though the situation normally requires a person of a different trade
* Liaise with departments to arrange for maintenance/ mechanical work to be carried out in various properties
Requirements and Qualifications:
* To hold or to have held commercial gas qualifications CoDNCO1, TPCP, ICPN1, CDGA1.
* City and Guilds Domestic Plumbing and Heating level 1 and 2
* Full Clean UK Driving Licence
* Knowledge of building codes, rules and regulations.
* Water Regulation Ticket
* Proven practical experience and knowledge of building maintenance/ mechanical installations.
If you are interested in this role, can recommend anyone, or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact Megan Saunders on 01932822545