£38000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
3 months ago
You will need to undergo stringent criminal vetting checks to secure this position. You must advise us of any criminal convictions or incidents with the police prior to your application.
Mechanical Engineer - Shifts
Salary: Up to £42,000 + Company Van + Company Benefits (22 days holiday, training, overtime)
Location: Sites in North / West / East London
* To undertake maintenance duties as required to making sure all reports are accurately completed within specific timescales
* To provide a flexible approach to working practices within the maintenance team which could involve undertaking tasks of a basic plumbing / Handyman duties.
* To work a flexible work pattern to give a degree of flexibility to the site Supervisors planning.
* Ensure contractual services are delivered in such a way that it is possible to achieve agreed SLA's and quality targets.
* To produce accurate documentation as required and to keep up-to-date records of statutory inspections e.g. L8 documentation, etc.
* Undertake minor quoted works from initial outset, through installation to completion as required whilst completing all required test certification
Certifications / Experience Required:
* NVQ Level 3 in Mechanical Engineering / Building Services / Air Condition (or similar)
* Experienced fault finding skills in LTHW heating systems, Air Compressors, Gas Fired Boilers, Steam Boilers, Water Treatment, Cooling Towers, etc
* Basic Electrical Knowledge
* Full driving licence
Please provide an up to date CV for consideration.