East London, London
£24000.00 - £34000.00 per annum + Company Van + Company Benefits
6 months ago
You will need to undergo stringent criminal vetting checks to secure this position.
Mechanical Engineer - Mobile
Salary: Up to £34,000 + Company Van + Company Benefits
Location: Sites in North / East London
* To undertake maintenance duties as required to making sure all reports are accurately completed within specific timescales
* To provide a flexible approach to working practices within the maintenance team which could involve undertaking tasks of a basic plumbing / Handyman duties.
* To work a flexible work pattern to give a degree of flexibility to the site Supervisors planning.
* Ensure contractual services are delivered in such a way that it is possible to achieve agreed SLA's and quality targets.
* To produce accurate documentation as required and to keep up-to-date records of statutory inspections e.g. L8 documentation, etc.
* Undertake minor quoted works from initial outset, through installation to completion as required whilst completing all required test certification
* Time served mechanical engineer with a maintenance background.
* Experienced fault finding skills in LTHW heating systems, Air Compressors, Gas Fired Boilers, Steam Boilers, Water Treatment, Cooling Towers, etc
* L8 ACOP
* Legionella Awareness
* Good team member with excellent communications skills with all levels of the workforce
* Electrical Knowledge
* The ability to work within a customer focused environment where brand image is very important
* Sound knowledge of understanding and developing safety documentation to ensure Servest / site safety procedures are followed at all times
* Customer Liaison skills
* COSHH Awareness
* First Aid
* Full driving licence
Please provide an up to date CV for consideration.