3 months ago
Marketing Manager - £35k + benefits
Your Future: Joining this IT & Communications company as a Marketing Manager will give you a great platform to progress your career. This is a critical hire, and the successful candidate will be shaping the division, managing and developing a full mix marketing skills in a growing company.
The Role: The Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating, writing and executing compelling marketing campaigns across digital and traditional media. From marketing strategy & analytics to design & CRM management, you will be a key voice with internal stakeholders & all internal teams, shaping the company’s marketing efforts. If you feel like you’ve got more creativity to offer and it’s being suppressed by your current employer, then apply now for this role!
The Company: The successful Marketing Manager will join a company who have been providing creative technology solutions to clients across the UK for over 30 years & are widely considered industry leaders. You’ll be surrounded by an ambitious group of individuals who, combined, make a great team to work for. They are committed to creating a fun & friendly atmosphere for staff members, offering various progression opportunities, a generous holiday entitlement & flexible working options.
Experience required for this role:
- Skilled in the Adobe Suite including: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop & Premiere Pro
- Filmora/Moovly experience preferable
- SEO, Keywords & Analytics understanding
- Solid understanding of social media
- Understanding of marketing strategies & their implementation
- Experience in writing/presenting KPI reports
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Strong design & copywriting skills
- Confident in managing & mentoring another member of the team without supervision
- Tender experience beneficial
- Strong stakeholder management
- Ability to build rapport & strong relationships
- Well organised & able to manage simultaneous campaigns
The package for the Marketing Manager role is:
- £35,000 basic
- Negotiable benefits
This role is based in Tamworth. Access to the office is required