3 months ago
- Profitable business which has bucked the Covid trend
- Agile and adaptable
- Great opportunity to spin-up a team with superb backing
The Role: As Managing Consultant for this company you will look after a small team consisting of Business Development Managers, a resourcer and yourself. You will lead the team and also focus on candidate delivery. Your focus will be on Sales Recruitment within the Telecommunications and Tech space. The market is strong yet competitive so your experience will play dividends through guiding the team how to get the edge they need to succeed. You will own the client and candidate interview process providing insights to both parties on the ever-changing recruitment landscape. As the revenue grows your team will grow. You will be expected to scale-up the team accordingly and develop them so they can progress within your business unit.
The Company: Technical Resources are a recruitment company based in Surrey. They have operated successfully, efficiently and with passion which has been demonstrated through the Pandemic. In response to some key sectors growing and as a result of diversification they are now scaling-up a telecommunications and tech sales recruitment division. With the hunger to invest in growth they are bucking the Covid trend and you, as a Managing Consultant, can play are part in this!
For the Managing Consultant role, we are looking for:
- Sales Recruitment experience
- Knowledge of interviewing techniques
- Experience of managing, or a demonstrable potential to manage, a team
- Hunger and desire to be part of a growth journey
- £50-60k basic
- £70-80k OTE year 1, £90-£100k year 2
- Company benefits