South East England, England
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
4 months ago
City of London
£55k with total OTE 75K
My client is a global Fire & Security engineering firm who deliver enterprise security solutions for clients in the blue-chip commercial, CNI and utilities sectors. They require a Key Account Manager to take on client accounts, mainly within the London City corporate sector (financial and legal firms).
* To support Key Accounts and work closely with Sales, Service and Project teams to ensure customer retention and growth
* To position the business to become a strategic partner with major customers to deliver mutually profitable business solutions
* To develop customer loyalty and satisfaction.
* To own the overall quality of service delivery for the contract ensuring account longevity, maximisation of account potential and financial improvement
* Ensure KPIs relating to delivery of PPM, Reactive calls and additional Small Works are delivered
* To ensure compliance with all Legal and Regulatory requirements
* To rollout and introduce new security products
The successful candidate will be a seasoned account manager who has experience liaising with corporate clients at executive level, with a track record of growing key accounts and maximising profitability within the electronic security sector. In addition, candidates will also be expected to have experience within project management and service delivery within the enterprise security solutions space, with a technical understanding of cctv, access control and IDS.
Salary is up to £55k with an OTE of around £75k plus car allowance, 25 days holiday, pension and healthcare.