£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
10 months ago
Salary: Up to £45,000\£50,000 + Company Benefits
Location: West London (Covering London)
For this role we are looking for a Junior Fibre Project Manager or a Senior Delivery Manager who is ready to step up and become a Project Manager. We are looking for candidate who has extensive experience with FTTH\FTTP.
A fast-growing and exciting Ultrafast Broadband provider based in West London are looking for a FTTH Project Manager. The company offers a cheaper and better-performing broadband product than its competitors providing up to 1000 Mbps broadband to its customers! With a fresh look at the market and an exciting range of products, they have an extremely friendly, approachable and dedicated team and a management structure that is open to innovative ideas and creative solutions.
Do you have a background delivering FTTX work streams? Are you looking to join a company that offer one of the most innovative and future proofed products on the market?
We have an immediate opportunity for 2 x Project Manager to join a Fibre Optic Broadband Specialist based in London. Candidates will need to show demonstrable experience managing FTTX projects which could be within a residential or business installation environment. You will be joining a highly motivated and dedicated team who can offer fantastic exposure to new technology and good career progression.
* Day to day task management of the survey and installation engineering teams delivering FTTH / FTTP projects
* Health and Safety management of the engineering teams this will include oversight of 3rd parties where necessary
* Working closely with operations manager and planning effectively to ensure deadline are met
* Responsibility for the delivery of business plan targets set at an individual level
* Maximise the efficiency of the engineering teams
* Liaising with 3rd Parties for civils, traffic management and other PIA related activities
* Accurate and timely reporting to ensure all records are kept up to date
* Contributing to the continuous improvement approach adopted by the company
If you are interested in this role, can recommend anyone, or require further information please do not hesitate to contact Drew Derry on 01932 83 7792 or via email on