£18000.00 - £21000.00 per annum + Company Benefits
about 1 month ago
You will be trained to survey, plan, design and build next generation Fibre Networks across England.
Junior Fibre Planner
Salary: Up to £21,000 + Company Benefits (25 days holiday, Pension scheme, life assurance)
Location: Cambridge (mix of office based planning and field based surveys)
* Strong Computer Skills (Desirable: Cad, Visio, Excel, GIS)
* Engineering Background - Education or Career
* Ability to create innovative solutions and create reports / engineering packs
* Using bespoke computer software to identify any underground hazards (water, electrical, gas, etc)
* Designing and planning internal and external cabling solutions and creating engineering packs
* Surveying premises (blocks of flats, apartments, etc) to identify cabling routes / possible risks and issues
Please forward an up to date CV for consideration and we will contact you with further details.