29 days ago
Junior Account Manager – IT Network Solutions - £25k (£40k OTE Y1 - UNCAPPED) + benefits
- Year on Year growth with ambitious expansion plans
- Progression opportunities
- Great training and career development
The Role: The Junior Account manager will play an integral part in retaining and solidifying a large client base within the SME/Mid-market. Willingness to learn multiple technologies such as cloud, security, networking, infrastructure, and cyber security. The Junior Account Manager will develop lasting relationships and have a customer centric approach. Ability to understand your client’s business to be able to effective sell and advise on what they may need (upsell/cross sell).
The Company: An IT Solution Provider that is very well established. Fantastic culture amongst the team, they all work hard in planning, designing and enabling the procurement, implementation, protection and management of a wide range of modern technologies. A great social culture amongst the team, they do like to enjoy and celebrate their successes. The Junior Account Manager will help with the ambitious Sales Directors growth plans.
What we need for the Junior Account Manager position:
- A can do attitude and exudes positivity.
- Takes an interest of current technologies.
- Customer centric approach and ambitions to become a great salesperson.
- Great interpersonal skills to maintain excellent relations with internal stakeholders.
- Brilliant verbal and written communication.
- Ambition to develop and grow within an expansive company.
- Effective sales, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Great time management skills.
- Ability to establish trust and strong relationships with clients and colleagues alike.
- Working autonomously and with a team.
- Great energy levels with a keen work rate.
- Willingness to succeed.
The rewards for the Technical Account Manager position:
- £25k base £40k OTE (Y1)
- Uncapped – great earning potential
- Company/client perks
- Flexible benefits
The Junior Account Manager will be based in the near Cornwall and will have flexible working between office and remote during restrictions.