£28000 - £32000 per annum
7 months ago
Salary: Up to £32,000 + Company Vehicle + Bonus after year 1 (Performance based bonus) + Company Benefits Package (28 Days + Uncapped Holiday + 1 each year/ Pension Scheme)
Location: Sidcup (Field Based)
We are looking for an experienced Telephony Installation Engineer to join an award winning company whose reputation is built on professionalism, industry expertise and dedication to customer excellence. The ideal candidate would have current experience working for a Telecommunications company installing and maintaining the following technologies: PBX Telephony, VOIP, SIP, hosted solutions, networking / wifi, call management systems, call recording applications, and similar.
* Site surveys and audits
* Collation of customer requirements
* Updating customer during any customer visit
* Extensive documentation recording competed work and audits
* Installation and maintenance of telephony systems and/or solutions per customer contract
* Installation and maintenance of structured cabling per customer contract
* Installation and maintenance of networking equipment
* Delivering bespoke customer systems and/or solutions training.
* Diagnostics and fault finding
* Panasonic Telephony Training (NCP/NFX)