North West London, London
£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Salary: Up to £26k
Technical Resources are currently in search of an installation coordinator to work for a well-established Security Engineering firm in North West London. Reporting into the MD, the role will involve coordination of small works and installation engineers.The job role will include planning Engineer/Contractor attendance, raising purchase orders and arranging access and attendance to site with the client.
- To liaise with other departments within the business to help ensure the smooth and efficient passage of high quality information and data.
- To help maintain (and improve) company procedures in accordance with the Health & Safety and Quality Management System.
- Meet KPIs for Small Works and Installation Projects.
- High level of customer service experience.
- Good communicator, confident when dealing with strong customers (both internal and external).
- Consistent in approach to engineers and customers.
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail, accurate, reliable.
- Flexible approach, willing to learn new skills on the job.
- Organised, ability to prioritise and manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Good verbal and written communication skills.