3 months ago
Inside Sales Consultant – Basic £28k + £8k OTE
- Large Expansion & Growth.
- Market Leaders in Technology.
- Global Client Base.
This technology company of 15 years is a market leader & specialist provider of data retrieval, satellite tracking & communication software. They operate across 100 countries with a proven track record & award-winning product offering that have revolutionised multiple sectors. Having made 3 acquisitions last year alone, this company prides itself on fantastic internal & external growth.
As an Inside Sales Consultant, you will play an integral role seeking out sales opportunities by the promotion of a variety of bespoke software to a range of sectors including Military, Renewables, Telematics, Oil & Gas. The Inside Sales Consultant will be the first point of contact to an array of prospects and will nurture these relationships whilst effectively highlighting the product/service offering. Key emphasis will be around the wireless technology portfolio they have; therefore, the Inside Sales Consultant will need to be technically minded and interested in learning incredible new technologies. There is great professional development on offer; including any product upskill required to become a key supportive function in the success of the division.
The Inside Sales Consultant will:
- Perform as consultant to identify sales opportunities with prospective customer accounts.
- Develop and manage relations with new buying accounts.
- Provide clients with complete details on products and services.
- Prospect/customer reporting – tracking inquiries.
- Consult management on client trends and any technical issues.
- An interest in learning new technology.
- Commitment to training and development.
- Ambition to progress.
The Inside Sales Consultant package:
- Basic – £28k + £8k
- Private Healthcare
The Inside Sales Consultant will be based near Gloucestershire, initially working remotely.