19 days ago
HSQE Manager – IT, Data & Mechanical - £45k
- Dynamic and expanding company
- Partnering with a strong customer base
- Opportunity to influence change
Your Future: Opportunity to join an expansive company who are well respected and valued by a concrete customer base as a multi-disciplined business service provider catering to any tech or electrical requirements. Their turnover equates to £22.5m and are investing into various divisions to drive the business forward and align with their expansion plans. Looking for an experienced HSQE Manager to hit the ground running.
The Role: The HSQE Manager will directly reporting to the Director and will be a fundamental asset in ensure all policy, procedure and protocol is adhered to. Primarily remote, you will be expected to do a site visit each week, creating key relationships with site managers and employees alike. Supported by a HSQE Co-ordinator, you will be able to mentor and delegate to create a safe environment on all projects.
The Company: This UK based infrastructure specialists are growing their team. With a footprint that stretches over the world they are seeking a HSQE Manager with ambition and a good foundation to further progress their career. They are a mid-sized company with a family feel and an employee centric approach to business. No red tape or micromanaging, just a genuine friendly team. They are mad on learning and development and will endorse any courses to upskill.
For this HSQE Manager position we need people with:
- HSQE experience of at least 3 years within construction/building services
- Providing professional support and advice to the business on occupational safety, health, quality and environmental matters
- Confident and charismatic, will get stuck in
- Flexible in working from the home/on site with a sporadic office visit
- Driving the philosophy of safety ownership throughout all levels of the organisation
- Engaging, with the ability to relay crucial messages
- Highly organised and effective communicator
- NEBOSH qualified and working towards/obtained CMIOSH
Package for the HSQE Manager:
- £45k basic
- Health plan
The candidate will be UK based working remotely.
Detailed Job Specification available upon request