Horsham, West Sussex
£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Fibre and Civils Engineer who has worked on BT Openreach and would like to move their career into a management position with a focus on NRSWA, Health, Safety and Quality practices. You will be auditing and managing a number of subcontractors to monitor and analyse their performance.
Required Certifications: BT PIA Training including S8/S9, NRSWA (Operative or Supervisor).
HSEQ Fibre Lead
Location: High Wycombe / Horsham
Salary: Up to £32,000 + Company Benefits Package
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Liaising with the council regarding ongoing build works and ensuring NRSWA/HSEQ adherence
* Act as go to expert for any deployment related issues and/or questions
* Creation and implementation of best practice for Health, Safety and Quality
* On-site audits and visits to check sub-contractor compliance with NRSWA/HSEQ
* Assist with training and upskilling of sub-contractor to improve performance
* Creating process documents to assist with analysis of sub-contractors performance
* Reporting in to Senior Management on sub-contractors adherence with recommendations
* Championing continuous improvement of all sub-contractors
Please apply with an up to date CV for consideration.