Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
The ideal candidate will have experience managing H&S on site for FTTx works.
Health and Safety Manager
Salary: Up to £50,000 + Car allowance + Corporate Company benefits (28 Days holiday/Pension)
Day to day duties
- Overseeing all aspects of Health and Safety across their build areas including implementing procedure, compliance and environmental affects.
- Implementing tool box talks & health and safety discussions on site
- Supporting internal and external H&S advice across bids and tenders to ensure project wins
- Training engineering / management teams on H&S
- Familiar with ISO 9001 / 140001 / 45001 (Essential)
- Any H&S qualifications NEBOSH / IOSHH (Desirable)
Please apply with an up to date CV to Bobby Goodchild for consideration.