South East England, England
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Health and Safety Advisor
Salary: Up to £35,000 + Company Van and Fuel card + Mobile Phone + Laptop + Annual Bonus + Company Benefits (Holidays / Pension)
Location: South East UK
* Ensure the implementation of new or existing SHEQ-related legislation, rules and Company standards to include site inspections of company and contractors' sites, fire prevention, health and safety awareness training, etc.
* Complete site audits of Sub Contractors ensuring they meet relevant standards.
* To implement SHEQ Communication for all sites, to include written information, tool box talks and management briefs.
* To support the Field Services and FTTP project managers with advice and work with our supply chain to develop and monitor improvement plans where required.
* Assist in the completion of duties as required by the Construction Design and Management Regulations 2015.
* Provides support and expertise to line management in incident investigation and reporting
* Facilitates all forms of risk assessment e.g. general, manual handling, COSHH, fire prevention and acts as a final authority where a specialist response is required in relation to risk assessments performed by others on site.
* Prepares standard and bespoke reports when and where required
* Assists with tender/submission documentation.
* At least 5 years' experience in a H&S Advisor role.
* Experience in Telecommunications and or Utility associated construction industry.
* General NEBOSH Certificate or
* NRSWA Supervisor Qualification or Tech IOSH or Graduate IOSH Status
Please apply with an up to date CV for consideration.