£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Salary: Up to £35,000 + Negotiable Package
Location: North London
We are recruiting for a HSEQ Advisor in North London to cover various fibre / civils sites for large network providers in the Area. The ideal candidate will have a background within civils/fibre/utilities and have a history of implementing policies, investigating issues and maintaining a relationship with a blue-chip client.
* Ensure the implementation of new or existing SHEQ-related legislation, rules and Company standards to include site inspections of company and contractors' sites, fire prevention, health and safety awareness training, etc.
* Complete site audits of Sub Contractors ensuring they meet relevant standards.
* To implement SHEQ Communication for all sites through site supervisors.
* To support the Field Services and FTTP project managers with advice and work with our supply chain to develop and monitor improvement plans where required.
* Assist in the completion of duties as required by the Construction Design and Management Regulations 2015.
* Provides support and expertise to line management in incident investigation and reporting
* Facilitates all forms of risk assessment e.g. general, manual handling, COSHH, fire prevention and acts as a final authority where a specialist response is required in relation to risk assessments performed by others on site.
* Prepares standard and bespoke reports when and where required
* Assists with tender/submission documentation.
* At least 2 years' experience in a H&S Advisor role.
* Experience in Telecommunications and or Utility associated construction industry.
* General NEBOSH Certificate or Tech IOSH or Graduate IOSH Status
If you are interested in this role, can recommend anyone, or require further information please do not hesitate to contact Drew Derry on 01932 83 7792 or via email on