30 days ago
The Role: Collaboratively with the Chief Customer Officer you will create a digital strategy for a new and exciting ISP looking to shake up the industry. The Head of Customer Sales & Service will help build a team a graft and a digital customer service strategy. You will have a guaranteed investment for your vision and strategy to be implemented. Looking for a leader with strong customer centricity, sales acumen and commercial awareness to drive the customer focused function.
The Company: A start up ISP within the east of England are led by a CEO that has already enjoyed vast success within the ISP space and scaling up businesses. They have secured a guaranteed funding to help this business hit the ground running. By the year end there will be a multitude of hires and with a collaborative approach, they are seeking a leader to bring their own flavour to support a growth plan and be a significant player within the space.
The requirements for the Head of Customer Sales and Service:
- Highly energetic and passionate go getter
- Must motivate and influence the sales/customer service team
- Ensure processes and procedures
- Plan KPIs and manage deliverables
- Bring ideas and orchestrate a sales plan against a blank canvas
- Accountability and demand high standards
- Background processes; recruitment, training, development, etc
- Budget management/Resource management
- Technically minded
- Oversee and manage team delivery
- Robust and flexible within a new scale up
- Exudes positivity and adopts a can-do mind set
The package for the Head of Customer Sales and Service:
- Flexible : £60-75k DOE
- Negotiable Perks
The Head of Customer Sales and Service is to be in a commutable distance from Lincolnshire.