23 days ago
The Role: The Head of Sales will create a sales strategy for a new and exciting ISP looking to shake up the industry. The Head of Sales will help build a team, train, develop and create that high performance, can-do culture. You will have a guaranteed investment and work collaboratively with the COO on your vision and strategy to be implemented. Looking for a leader with strong sales acumen and commercial awareness to drive the business in a thriving market.
The Company: A start up ISP in the Northwest of England that are agile, innovative and enrolling creative solutions and networks to bring businesses and communities into the new age of high speed connectivity. They have secured a guaranteed funding to help this business elevate through an aggressive growth plan – 13 employees today and 300 in a years’ time. Seeking a leader to help shape the landscape for this multitude of hires and with a collaborative approach you’ll bring your own flavour to support this growth plan to be a significant player within this exciting space.
The requirements for the Head of Sales:
- Highly energetic and passionate go getter
- Must motivate and influence the sales division
- Ensure processes and procedures
- Plan KPIs and manage deliverables
- Bring ideas and orchestrate a sales plan against a blank canvas
- Accountability and demand high standards
- Background processes; recruitment, training, development, HR duties etc
- Budget management/Resource management
- Methodical and have an aggression towards targets
- Oversee and manage team delivery
- Robust and flexible within a new scale up
- Exudes positivity and adopts a can-do mind set
The package for the Head of Sales:
- £65-75k DOE
- 80-100% OTE
- Car Allowance
- Private Healthcare for you and your family
- Negotiable Perks
The Head of Sales is to be in a commutable distance from Cheshire.