£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Location: UK - home based role - Midlands base would be beneficial but not essential
Salary: £60-70k + bonus
A UK leading, 50m turnover security system integrator is recruiting for a Head of Projects who has extensive experience in the operational delivery of large scale, enterprise level Security projects. The company have a long-standing record delivering some of the most innovative solutions to industries including Construction, CNI, Retail, Banking and Finance both in the UK and globally.
This is a pivotal leadership position within the company for someone who is looking for a long-term challenge within one of the UKs most technology-led electronic security organisations.
* Overall responsibility for the Project Management of the installation of electronic security Systems ensuring that delivery is compliant to contractual provisions and current standards/codes of practice.
* To work as a member of the Security Systems Operations Management team, working closely with Sales, Service Desk and ensure best use of the Project Managers and Projects Engineering resource.
* Ensure effective and efficient delivery of projects, protecting margins.
* To ensure compliance with all Legal and Regulatory requirements, current standards and codes of practice.
* To support the business operations strategy and to deliver the required customer service and financial performance
* Liaise with Clients, manufacturers and sales team members to ensure delivery meets the client requirements and handover to the service team.
* Ensure a thorough and robust delivery approach to all health, safety and commercial risk considerations.
* Provision of internal and client reporting.
* Responsible for the Project Management, Project Engineering, Project Administration and commissioning teams.
* Responsible for monitoring and promoting health and safety best practices.
* Responsible for Management of Sub-Contractors and Suppliers.
* Responsible for all Work in Progress and monthly financial targets.
* Responsible for the delivery in accordance with the services to the standards directed and in compliance with the scope of work under contract.
* To ensure the company operates in accordance within relevant Standards and Codes of Practice.
* Managing the project team to ensure high quality levels of services are provided along with the mitigation of both commercial and health and safety risk.
* Ensure all projects are completed with budget and identify / recognise any areas where efficiencies can be made.
* Responsible for monitoring and reporting of key performance indicators both internally and externally.
* Responsible for reviewing and the monitoring of supply partners and identifying the requirement for additional supply partners to ensure best technical offering to clients
* Responsible for providing a continuous improvement review and development of initiatives to improve design and project management services to achieve optimum performance of the teams
* Must quickly grasp and be alert to changes in policies and procedure of both internal process and clients.
* Provision of Project Governance.
* Management of Statutory Duties.
* Previous experience overseeing Integrated Security Solutions in value of excess of £1,000,000
* Strong commercial risk management skills. Knowledge of JCT, NEC3&4.
* Working knowledge of CDM Regulations
* Experience in problem solving
* Ability to demonstrate previous innovation.
* Self-motivated and reliable
* Adaptable and willingness to work in a flexible fashion
* Good communication skills
* Experience of Microsoft Vision & Project
* A good knowledge of PD-6662- 2010, NCP 104, NCP 109, BE EN 62676-4 standards
* Experience of commonly used Contracts within the security industry
* Applicants should also have a good knowledge of both analogue and IP based CCTV along with enterprise level access control systems
* Ability to assess technical & commercial risk and to work with the design team to mitigate those risks