21 days ago
The Role: The Head of Operations will manage the successful daily operations of the Customer Experience, Service Desk, Customer Success, Projects Department, and the overall order to completion cycle. Very fast paced, supporting a hungry sales process. The Head of Operations will be very process driven and excel in a challenging position.
The Company: A multi award-winning provider of communications and IT solutions for businesses. Specialising within various verticals they are highly ambitious to be one of the best providers within the UK. Passionate about what they do, core values around integrity, performance and passion are seeped throughout the team. A company really going places and thriving in a fast-paced environment, they are seeking a Head of Operations to join the ride.
Requirements for the Head of Operations:
- Exceptional analytical and negotiation skills.
- Multi-tasking, with the ability to prioritise a busy workload.
- Key eye for detail; can analyse and implement solutions.
- Structured in process and very logical in making constructive judgment.
- High leadership capabilities with a flexible and influential approach.
- Thorough understanding and working knowledge of IT/Telecoms industry.
- Performance management and development.
- Ownership of budgeting and forecasts.
- Dealing with staff – recruitment, disciplinaries, grievance, development, incentive schemes, etc.
- Operational transformation – identify changes and ownership of implementation.
- Liaise and manage major supply chains.
- An ambassador to the position the company’s reputation as a leading respected employer.
Package for the Head of Operations:
- £60-80k DOE
- Healthcare, Pension, Perks
- Negotiable benefits (Flex)
The role will be office based in Leeds so will need to be in a commutable location.