9 days ago
The Role: Lead and create a strategy for a new and exciting ISP looking to shake up the industry. The Head of Customer Operations will ensure customer success, have a handle on delivery and closely manage the support to customers. Looking for a leader with operational and commercial awareness to drive the customer operations function.
The Company: Head up by a CEO and Founder that has already enjoyed vast success within the telecoms/technology space and scaling up businesses, have secured a guaranteed nine-figure funding to help this business hit the ground running. By the year end there will be a multitude of hires and with a collaborative approach, they are seeking a leader to bring their own flavour to support a growth plan and be a significant player within the space.
The requirements for the Head of Customer Operations:
- Exceptional analytical and negotiation skills.
- Multi-tasking, with the ability to prioritise a busy workload.
- Key eye for detail; can analyse and implement solutions.
- Structured in process and very logical in making constructive judgment.
- High leadership capabilities with a flexible and influential approach.
- Thorough understanding and working knowledge of Telecoms industry.
- Performance management and development.
- Dealing with staff – recruitment, disciplinaries, grievance, development, incentive schemes, etc.
- Operational transformation – identify changes and ownership of implementation.
- Liaise and manage major supply chains.
- An ambassador to the position the company’s reputation as a leading respected employer.
- Customer centric with a passion of delivering against SLAs.
The package for the Head of Customer Operations:
- Flexible : £60k
- Negotiable Perks
The Head of Customer Operations is to be UK based and can work remotely