about 2 months ago
Head of Business Process - £55-£70k
- International growing facility management company
- Great opportunity to implement and make change in a global company
- Brilliant team ethos
The Head of Business Process will work with operations to ensure they maximise revenue and ensure the business is operating at its highest level of efficiency. It has become necessary to create a new role to focus on the management and control of business processes. The Head of Business Process will evaluate, design, execute, measure, monitor, and control business processes to identify issues and to recommend areas of improvement. Whilst also assisting in making well-informed commercial decisions, enhancing profitability and assisting the business with its strategic goals and objectives.
This business is technology led, with a multitude of ventures. F&S leading provider of cutting-edge technology to provide solutions for risk mitigation. They are disrupting the industry and are now seeking a Head of Business Process who will help contribute to their growth strategy for 2021 and beyond. Looking to triple turnover for this specific sector of the business. Actively recruiting and already making two business acquisitions in this climate is indicative of this business’s stability and success.
The Head of Business Process will:
- Analyse complex situations and produce reports with recommendations
- Committed with high levels of professionalisms
- Background of working within a similar complex technical/engineering environment
- Evidence of successfully leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- PC Literate
- Manage multiple workflows
- Great presentation skills and communicate at multiple levels
The package for the Head of Business Process is:
- Basic: £55k - £70k
- Negotiable benefits
The Head of Business Process will be based in a location near to Northampton.