£20000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Extensive training will be provided to the selected candidate, so no prior experience is necessary.
This is an opportunity to join a growing team and shaping a high growth potential company that has been growing organically in EMEA and interact with cross function and cross-cultural teams.
There will be opportunities to travel domestically and internationally for client's meetings, conferences and other events.
The role will oversee the project management of our products and services and to be able to generate new business leads and present to clients.
Start date: ASAP
Salary Competitive + company benefits
* Strong Presentation skills
* Open new leads within the Mobile Telecom Sector in UK/Europe
* Demonstrate and present Products & Services to potential customers
* Provide technology and market insights helping to enhance products portfolio
* Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers
* Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
* Planning and preparing presentations
* Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
* Creating documentation needed for different products and services
* Evaluate and feedback on the potential of the opportunities (market/offering) and make suggestions to adapt the Sales Action Plan
Studies in the relevant sector, IT, Telco, Business administration is a strong plus
Please submit a CV for consideration.