City of London
3 months ago
This company is a global leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services and training. Partnering with the best cloud hyperscalers in the world over the last 10 years, their digital transformation solutions are industry leading, helping enterprise clients to increase security, agility, scalability, and reduced costs. With a large network of cloud-native experts, this company is trusted to deliver a quality service from start to finish.
As the Head of Cloud Transformation, you will be responsible for defining the global cloud transformation strategy for customers, as well as ensuring that the journey is planned and executed in the right way at all stages of migrations & modernizations. You will have to be a strong leader, with an ability to grow a global team through an upcoming rapid growth phase from 30 to 100 people. This will also include supporting the Sales and Delivery teams in creating the best solutions for enterprise clients.
- Proven track record on all aspects of cloud transformation, especially with applying modern ways of working (lean, agile. DevOps), architecture (APIs, microservices, distributed systems) and data (DataOps) at enterprise scale
- Experience in successfully managing and growing a consulting practice
- Proven experience in leading a diverse team spread across multiple countries
- Able to align and work both with business and highly technical stakeholders
- A driven and forward-thinking problem solver, with the ability to motivate and drive team enthusiasm at the highest level
- At least 5 years of experience working in a consulting / advisory leadership role
- Total Compensation - £200k +
- Negotiable Benefits
The Global Head of Cloud Transformation can work remotely & be based anywhere.