City of London
18 days ago
This company is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services and training. Partnering with the best cloud hyperscalers in the world over the last 10 years, their digital transformation solutions are industry leading, helping enterprise clients to increase security, agility, scalability, and reduced costs. With a large network of cloud-native experts, this company is trusted to deliver a quality service from start to finish.
As an GoogleCloud Architect, you will be involved in a host of exciting projects. From new builds and migrations to audits and big data, you will work closely with the sales team who you will assist in creating new products and offerings. As a key member of the team you will partake in customer projects from start to release, using the latest in public cloud and be critical part of shaping the future of the company. Join for the chance to be part of a collaborative team with the freedom to make decisions and delivery a product you can be proud of.
- A strong background from GoogleCloud environments, migrations, and development.
- Have experience in the design and delivery of systems based on GoogleCloud IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS offerings.
- Exposure to different architecture models such as all-in and hybrid cloud.
- Be skilled in GoogleCloud DevOps, ARM templates, and administering Active Directory, SQL Server, or IIS products in an automated manner.
- Experience in one or more of the following - PowerShell DSC, SCCM, Chef, Puppet, Team City, Octopus Deploy.
- Be able to automate build/release pipelines and configurations.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent preferred (Business, Engineering, Computer Sciences)
- Basic - £80-100k
- Bonus - 15%
The GoogleCloud Architect will be based in London with flexible/remote working.