Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Salary: Up to £45,000 + Company Vehicle + Company Benefits
Location: Birmingham / Oxford / Gloucester (Covering South England)
A fast-growing Ultrafast Broadband provider are looking for a an experienced FTTP/FTTH Project Manager to join them in the early stages of rapid growth. The company itself offers one of the most advanced fibre network solutions in the UK providing "True Fibre" direct to the router. They predominantly supply the new build / housing developments ensuring the products is live prior the residents moving in. With a unique take on the market and an exciting range of products this is one of the most exciting broadband start-ups in the UK. If you want to be a part of the journey then apply today!
Projects are fairly diverse and the ideal project manager would have experience managing projects "cradle to the grave" including site surveys, planning of civils / duct work, management of civils and cabling works, and ensuring customer connections are completed by deadlines to a high quality.
We would ideally like someone from a FTTH/FTTP background but will consider people from a utilities background also.
* Responsibility for numerous concurrent projects / 1000+ homes a year and expanding
* Conduct site surveys including planning civils work and fibre cabling routes
* Management of Civils, Network Build, Fibre Splicing and Customer Installations teams
* Management of Sub-Contractors including performance management
* Health and Safety management of the engineering teams this will include oversight of 3rd parties where necessary
* Liaising with 3rd Parties for civils, traffic management and other PIA related activities
* Delivery forecast and reporting into directors
* Achieve company targets of number of homes passed per month
If you are interested in this role, can recommend anyone, or require further information please do not hesitate to contact Drew Derry on 01932 83 7792 or via email on