South East England, England
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
8 days ago
- Salary £40000 to £50000 basic
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- 25 days holiday
- Part office and part field-based
Technical Resources are working with a BAFE-Certified and NSI Gold accredited Fire and Security provider. They are a family run business who are Kent-based and have been established for over 30 years.
Due to growth our client is looking to recruit an experienced Fire Project Manager, somebody who has a strong technical background.
This is great opportunity to join not only a stable company, growing company but one that prides themselves on how they treat their employees.
* Running a mixture of Commercial and Domestic projects on various sites (up to the value of £150,000)
* Managing team of Engineers and sub-contractors on-site
* Provide weekly and monthly reports with regard to project updates whilst ensuring quality of work is maintained on site.
* Assisting with Commissioning of Advanced, Kentec, Morley and Gent panels
* Ensuring H&S is adhered to
The role will suit a Project Manager who has a strong Technical background within the Fire Alarm industry.