£38000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Location: London and surrounding areas
Package: up to £40,000 + Company Car +Travel Time (After 30 Mins Each Way) + 23 Days Holiday + Training + Progression
Technical Resources are pleased to be working with a leading Fire & Security installer in London. Our BAFE and NSI Gold accredited client provide cutting-edge fire and security solutions to commercial and retail contracts across the capital.
They now have an excellent opportunity for a Project Engineer to join their team a stage of massive growth, helping them to maintain the great reputation they have built over the years. They require somebody who has ideally had experience installing and commissioning who wishes to come off the tools and into a project engineers role.
* Supporting the Project Manager in the delivery of large Fire projects
* Working in a team or independently to strict quality standards.
* Happy to travel as the business requires (predominantly London)
* Carrying out site surveys and pre-install surveys
* Technical support for engineers
* Responsible for H&S on site
*Management of subcontract labour
Required Skills -
* Good experience within a similar role, servicing and Commissioning in a commercial/retail contract.
* Knowledge of BS standards or FIA qualifications
* Gent or Advanced panel training
* Full UK Driving License
If you are interested in this position please apply with an upda