North West England, England
£32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Salary: £32,000-£40,000 + Van + 21 Days Holiday (increasing for each continuous year of employment up to 26 days) + Overtime
My client has been operating for over 20 years and has become one of the largest privately owned Fire & Security Companies in the UK working with national and international clients.
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Fire Installation and Commissioning Engineer to join an expanding team in Manchester.
The ideal candidate will be able to install and commission Conventional and addressable Fire Systems.
The role will be working on Large Installation Projects, you will be working closely with the project managers, ensuring that project deadlines are met.
* Installation and commission of Fire Systems in line with the company/client procedures.
* Completing Risk Assessments for your own work and highlighting areas to the Project Manager.
* Providing progress reporting/pictures upon job completion or weekly for larger installations.
* Manage yourself whilst on site, with the ability to use steps and have a good understanding of Health and Safety.
* Build and maintain strong relationships with the external client and sub-contractors.
What we require from the Install Engineer:
* Willing to travel across the country and to stay away from home occasionally.
* Ability to install fire equipment to a high standard in line with the British Standards.
* A full UK Clean Driving Licence
* All employees are screened to BS7858.
If you have the above skillet and would like to apply for this role please send an updated CV.