North West England, England
£38000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
26 days ago
Location: The North
Package: £38-40k basic plus car, 25 days annual leave, healthcare, medical cover.
My client is a top tier fire & security integrator who design, install and maintain intelligent Fire, CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Detection systems for clients within the retail, banking and commercial sectors, consistently voted one of the UKs top employers and have a strong reputation in the market. They are recruiting for a Small Works Project Manager for the Northern region to manage high volume, low-value installations for retail & commercial customers. The main workload will be spread from Manchester to Leeds and Newcastle.
* Managing up to 15 sites at a time, low value projects.
* Installation planning, costing and resource management
* Dealing with projects on a day to day basis, managing client expectations.
* Provide weekly and monthly reports with regard to project updates whilst ensuring quality of work is maintained on site.
* Able to liaise with the end client and evidence labor being booked in and scheduled on time
* Ensuring H&S is adhered to
Key Experience / Must have
* Retail or Banking PM experience preferred along but not essential.
* Strong communication skills both via email and phone.
* Knowledge of Fire & Security system installation management
* Good knowledge of Intruder, Access control and CCTV required, needs to have ability to solve any on site issues with engineers immediately.
* Ability to manage large teams as can be managing up to 8 engineers.
* Strong organisational skills and attention to detail