North West England, England
£38000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
8 months ago
* Managing high volume, low value installations delivering £100-150k a month.
* Installation planning, costing and resource management
* Dealing with projects on a day to day basis, managing client expectations.
* Carrying out small works quotes
* Managing 4-6 regional engineers plus subcontractors
* Ensuring H&S is adhered to
Key Experience / Must have
* Fire install/project management experience is essential
* Knowledge of relevant standards and qualifications (FIA, BS5839)
* Knowledge of Fire & Security system installation management
* Good knowledge of Intruder, Access control and CCTV required, needs to have ability to solve any on site issues with engineers immediately.
* Ability to manage large teams as can be managing up to 6 engineers.
* Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
Salary is up to 42k plus car/allowance, 25 days holiday and bonus,