South West England, England
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Due to expansion they are looking for a competent service engineer to join their team t cover the South West region.
- Service and maintain CCTV (Analogue & IP) Access Control (Lenel, Genetec, C-Cure) Intruder Alarms and Fire Alarm systems
- Dealing with advanced technical faults and software issues
- Provide technical support to contractors, clients and colleagues
- Maintain high levels of client service with clients in order to secure repeat business and new opportunities through recommendation
- Comply with the companies Quality Management System
- Develop effective working relationships with the decision makers of clients
- Minimum of 10 years experience with technical security engineering
- Previous fire and security technical experience across all disciplines
- High level of understanding of fire and security related standards
- Computer literate (ability to use Microsoft office suite, word excel and powerpoint)
- Ability to work unsupervised
My client are offering a salary of £35,000- £40,000, a company car or van with travel paid after 1 hour each way, the call out rota is currently 1 week in 10 which you will receive £150 per week standby allowance.
If this role is of interest please apply with an updated CV.