£25000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Due to expansion they are looking for an experience Service Engineer who is competent working on CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms and Fire Alarms the role will be covering a 50 mile radius of Hertfordshire.
You will be responsible for servicing and testing a variety of CCTV, Intruder Alarms, Access Control and Fire Alarm systems, you must able to identify and recommend action for faulty or redundant systems and where necessary which you will be provided with all the relevant tools to carry out these tasks.
The call out rota will be 1 week in 6.
- Carry out planned service and maintenance tasks on a varied customer base (Retail, Hospitals, Private Houses)
- Opportunity to carry out larger installation work on projects for those with a desire to develop and enhance their install skills.
- Maximising new business potential at every opportunity
- Cross sell other company services
- Plan and organise own daily work
- A full UK Driving License
- high level of personal presentation, attention to detail and task completion
- Evidence of sting customer focus with ability to build a professional and effective rapport and relationship with all customers.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a larger team
- Good verbal and written communication skills
As well as a competitive salary you will be provided with a company van, mobile phone, pension scheme and extensive training opportunities.
If this role is of interest please apply with an updated CV.