East Midlands, England
£42000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Salary: £42-£45,000 + car/allowance
We are looking for a Fire & Security Project Manager to work for a major, national Fire & Security company who going through a period of rapid expansion. The successful applicant will have a proven background in delivering projects with experience across Fire & Life Safety, Intruder, CCTV & Access Control. The role will involve managing projects from £100k - £1m across the East & West Midlands.
* End to end project management from scope through to completion
* Management of multiple projects at any given time
* Take full responsibility for the project P&L.
* Management of engineering resource and sub-contract labour
* Complete project documentation
* Ensure H&S & CDM regs adhered to
* Organisation & procurement of parts and equipment
A strong technical understanding of Fire & Security products / systems and experience delivering construction projects will be required for this role. The position would suit a highly organised individual with strong leadership skills, good customer relations and the ability to manage multiple on-going projects. A full and valid driving license and the ability to use MS Word and Excel is also essential.