West Midlands, England
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Car
8 months ago
They have built a strong engineering division and work with a number of blue chip clients and are looking for an experienced Field Operations Manager to work in the Midlands.
- Responsible for all regional staff & sub-contractors across service and small works
- To manage allocated regions in keeping with company policies, plans and risk controls and to develop a profitable and sustainable local business focused on repeatable servicing work and selected projects.
- Retain existing contracted clients and add profitable business, especially but not exclusively for the allotted region
- Prioritise repeatable servicing contracts relative to our core disciplines.
- Gather and report intelligence relative to service opportunities.
- Prospect selectively for new project type S&C or S/I/C opportunities.
- Follow up local bids with view to securing orders and reporting feedback.
Salary is up to £45k basic
Knowledge of a range of fire and security systems, and the relevant FIA regulations would be an advantage.
If you are interested in applying for the role please reply with an up to date CV.