£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Location: South London- South Coast
£30,000 - £35,000 + Van + Travel Time (after 30 mins) + Overtime + No call out + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
We are proud to be working with one of the UK's leading Fire and Security integrator.
Our client manages and maintains some of our country's most recognised landmarks, as well as undertaking works for a wide range of blue-chip and public sector clientele.
30 years of expert experience, 2.5 million client assets managed, 50,000 employees as well as over 100 different nationalities in their workforce. Facts like these make this company (and their Fire and Security Division) a massive player in a constantly evolving industry..
Using skills gained in a similar role, you will be expected to cover the North-West of England performing small works on Intruder Alarm, Access Control and CCTV Systems. Fire Alarm experience would be beneficial, not essential. In return our client will offer a very attractive package.
* Perform small work installations on Intruder Alarm, CCTV and Access Control and Fire Alarm Systems to an excellent standard.
* Prepared to travel around the South-West of England as required.
* Always provide a customer service worthy of the long-standing relationships our client keeps with their clients, at all levels.
* Work efficiently in a team, maintaining effective communication to ensure works are completed to the parameters set by clients.
* Maintain your company vehicle.
Qualifications/Key Skills -
* Deep knowledge of Access Control, CCTV and Intruder Alarms and Fire Alarm. systems, gained in a similar working environment.
* Customer service skills, the ability to work with clients on all levels is essential.
* Fire and Security Qualifications (beneficial)
If interested please apply with an updated CV