West Midlands, England
£28000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
6 months ago
If so, look no further. Technical Resources are looking for experienced engineers who are interested in a new role with an NSI Gold and BAFE accredited security and communications company. This organisation specialise in the design, installation, service and maintenance of integrated security systems working across an extensive range of public and private sector businesses.
Due to our clients continued success, and growing popularity, they are expanding their operations in the South of England. You will have a minimum 3 years of experience in the maintenance and repair of Fire, Access Control, Intruder Alarm and CCTV Systems. In return you will receive a highly competitive package with a fantastic training scheme.
Fire and Security Installation Engineer
£28,000-£33,000 + Travel Time + Vehicle + Overtime + 23 Days Holiday (Rising to 27 Days) +Call Out + Pension, Life Insurance, Medical Cash Plan etc.
* Installation of Fire Alarm, Access Control, Intruder Alarm and CCTV Systems.
* Assisting with commissioning of the above systems (on occasion).
* Ensure total client satisfaction with all works completed.
* Accurate completion of documentation, time sheets and submission of job reports through the Company's service system.
* Continually provide a premium service to customers.
* Working to strict health and safety practices at all times.
* Able to demonstrate a good technical knowledge of Fire Alarm, Access Control, Intruder Alarm and CCTV Systems.
* Gent Approved Engineer (FULL TRAINING CAN BE PROVIDED).
* 3 Years' experience in maintaining and repairing the above systems.
* Full UK Driving License
If you are interested in this role, don't waste any time, apply now with an up to date CV for our consideration.