South West London, London
£30000 - £38000 per annum
22 days ago
Office based in South London
Working Hours: 8.30am-5.30pm
Salary: £30,000-£38,000 + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension
My client is a well-established Fire & Security systems installer based in South London who specialise in project delivery and maintenance of Fire & Security solutions for clients in London. Their customer based covers hospitals, schools, colleges, businesses and high end residential.
- To manage the estimating process involving extra works, major projects and maintenance opportunities
- Obtaining specialist subcontractor costs (if required)
- Update CRM System (Zoho)
- Read and understand client requests/documentation
- Assist in formulation of tender returns
Candidates will need the following:
- Proven experience within a similar role (2 years+ experience)
- Extensive experience within the Fire & Security industry
- Good IT Skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent Time Management experience.
If this role is of interest please apply with an updated CV.