£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Fire & Security Estimator
Working out of the South London Office
* To manage the estimating process involving Extra works, Major Projects and maintenance opportunities.
* Propose innovative solutions to deliver client requirements.
* To have industry knowledge to keep abreast of competitors methodologies.
* Provide information, preparation and compilation of proposal submissions.
* Obtaining specialist subcontractor costs (if required)
* Read and understand the client requests / documentation.
* Formulate bid based on BDM brief where required.
* Update CRM system.
* Assist in formulation of tender returns.
* Interactions with client organisations as required. Personal Specification:
* Proven experience within a similar role.
* Extensive experience within the F&S Industry.
* Excellent time management experience.
* Good IT Skills to include Microsoft Office suite.
The Working hours: 8:30am - 17:30pm.
* 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
* Auto Enrol pension