£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
16 days ago
Location: East Midlands
Package: up to £45,000 basic + Company Car
Our client are an NSI-Gold accredited, independent Fire and Security provider who have been established for over 20 years, based in the East Midlands.
They have built a strong engineering division and work with a number of blue chip clients and are looking for an experienced Engineering Manager to help develop their team.
- Responsible for all regional staff & sub-contractors across service and small works
- To manage allocated regions in keeping with company policies, plans and risk controls and to develop a profitable and sustainable local business focused on repeatable servicing work and selected projects.
- Retain existing contracted clients and add profitable business, especially but not exclusively for the allotted region
- Prioritise repeatable servicing contracts relative to our core disciplines.
- Providing Technical Support where necessary to Engineers, customers and the sales team
- Managing call out rota
Knowledge of a range of Security and Fire systems, and the relevant NSI Gold, FIA regulations would be an advantage.
If you are interested in applying for the role please reply with an up to date CV.