Fire and Security Engineer

  • Location

    East Riding of Yorkshire, England

  • Sector:

    Fire and Security

  • Job type:


  • Salary:

    Up to £220.00 per day

  • Contact:

    William Hartley

  • Job ref:


  • Published:

    19 days ago

  • Duration:

    3 Month Contract

  • Expiry date:


  • Start date:


  • Consultant:

    William Hartley

Technical Resources are currently recruiting for the following position:
Job Role: Security Service Engineer who is responsible for the PPMs and completion of security systems.
Location: Yorkshire
Start Date: 13/7/21
Duration: 3 months
Working Hours: 8am-5pm
RATE: £220 p/d

Main Duties include:
Intruder-Galaxy, Texacom, Menvier.
CCTV-IP, Analogue
Access Control-Paxton
Fire Alarms-Conventional and Addressable systems (Bonus)
Engineer each week must send daily job sheets in order for timesheets to be authorised at the end of each week.
Envisage 80% of the works will be intruder with the other 20% on CCTV and Access Control.
Required Documentation:
No Qualifications required vetting needs to be completed before engineer begins
ECS card beneficial.

Hand tools, power tools, steps and ladders, PPE, Android device.
If you are interested in this role or can recommend anyone, please contact Will Hartley on 01932822544 or email